Contact us at: +1 708 691 4017
1. James has been trained by the best trainers in the world.
2. James has trained in over 34 different countries, 750 cities, and addressed people from over 104 nationalities.
The wealth of knowledge he brings to the table is unique. His understanding of different cultures is vital for any organization.
3. James has delivered everything for keynote, breakout, virtual, corporate retreats, annual conventions, and individual training sessions.
Many CEO’s and team leaders use his communication style and abilities to get their message across to their teams.
4. James has an uncanny way to deliver his message and inspire people to take action. His sincerity, passion, and inspiration will leave your audience asking for more.
5. James is RESULTS driven NOT content-driven. James is NOT your run of the mill trainer. He will partner with you before, during, and after the training to make sure you obtain the desired results.
6. James tailors his educational material to each and every industry or client. James will deliver relevant, well thought out impactful training every time! None of his presentations are “canned”. He will deliver EXACTLY what your team needs.
7. James’ training is relevant, current, thought-provoking, sincere, engaging, and highly motivational. James is a master in accelerated learning. His unique blend of entertainment and behavioral psychology will always leave your audience with a memorable experience.
8. For decades James has been studying technology and human behavior. This allows him to deliver content that is always FRESH and RELEVANT.
James’ behavioral insights and deep understanding of technology, trends, and global affairs make him invaluable in creating organizational breakthroughs. This makes him a perfect catalyst for innovation and changes in culture.
9. James’ primary focus is on implementation. Training does not end when his class is over. James will work with you to make sure what was learned in the classroom is applied to create your desired results.
10. James is VERY EASY TO WORK WITH! You can ALWAYS consider him your right-hand man. Leaders call on James because he is trustworthy and reliable. You will find in him a perfect learning and developing partner.
While change can be scary for most individuals, changing their focus from change to progress will always bring the desired results.
James has made a career helping management teams provide a structured approach to change.
Over the last 20 years, he’s helped multiple organizations through the challenges that come with rapid change, mergers, acquisitions and reorgs.
Be aware: If the pace and nature of change overwhelms the management team or your employees your change initiatives will fail!
Why risk it?
James can help you prepare people to face intense and unexpected challenges that might come from any direction!
When an organization lacks collaboration and teamwork skills, it often ends up functioning as a collection of silos. Inconsistencies, narrow viewpoints and competition between groups will eventually result in lost opportunities—and lost money.
By creating TEAM SPIRIT, you will eradicate unhealthy politics, misunderstandings, absenteeism, poor performance and poor morale.
So, how can James help your employees become a team?
1. By helping employees understand their own thinking and the biases that come with it.
2. Helping them communicate effectively with those who think differently.
3. By giving them a framework and common language to engage with people they normally have difficulties to communicate with.
The ability to innovate begins with a change in mindset – James can help your organization cultivate a mindset for innovation through awareness.
Mention the word innovation in a corporate context, and you’re likely to see some eyes rolling. The word “innovation” has turned into something of a buzzword whose application is so broad and nebulous that it often feels useless…
That’s because most organizations have a limited level of awareness of what innovation really is.
Communication is the essence of success. PERIOD!
As a leader, there is NO EXCUSE for being a bad presenter or a bad speaker.
If you want to communicate with laser sharp precision, making sure your message gets across or is memorable every time, you need to master the art of presentation and obtain the skills of persuasion.
“Death by PowerPoint” is the single biggest professional sin in the world today!